6.15.2009

"The American Dream, Really ?" Remixed as our current State Of The Union by: Matthew D. Hanna

This snapshot was taken on Cumberland St. in the downtown historic district of Charleston, SC at 9:43 am on 6.11.2009 by Matthew Dukes Hanna of Charleston, SC. This was not a planned photo, but I felt as though I could not pass it up as strolled by. From time to time I run across homeless individuals in the area but everything about this photo reached out and grabbed me immediately. It reminded me and instantly made me think and more so visually see the feelings of so many American Individuals and the USA as a whole as we coax through this financial disaster bestowed upon us leaving so many in shambles with heads down not knowing where to go next or what to do. Also the physical traits stood out to me from the cowboy boots he was wearing, the disheveled business suit with a crispy white shirt unbuttoned, the pair of boots he carried around his shoulders, the Jesus Piece around his neck, the cigarette burning and last but not least the amazing guitar case marked with USA whilst he just sits head down wondering what happened ! Here I present the "The American Dream, Really ?" Remixed as our current State Of The Union!


AllRightsReserved to Matthew Dukes Hanna and DIPT NYC®

1 comment:

Unknown said...

MAKE MONEY ONLINE IN 2015
FREE LESSONS AT dailydock.com